Allafricaconference Is Looking To Collaborate
With Institutions or Organizations to Organize successful
International Conferences/National Conferences/Seminars/Workshops in Africa.
Objectives of Allafricaconference.
- To collaborate with different universities, non-governmental organizations, and all institutional organizers to run their conference, workshops, seminars, trainings, etc. successfully.
- To provide a world-class platform for the exchange of information between African institutions and other global organizations, including providing a state-of-the art digital publishing platform for organizers to publish research papers from the conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Allafricaconference seeks to bring together academicians and experts from different parts of the continent and abroad to exchange knowledge and ideas by providing a forum for in-depth analysis of subjects of interest.
Allafricaconference supports conference organizers by assisting in the designing, maintaining and hosting the conference website; apart from managing the paper submission, reviewing and consolidating the papers. The collaboration provides high-quality, peer-reviewed conference publications in print, digital format and on social media.
- Designing, maintaining, and hosting conference website
- Managing the paper submission process
- Reviewing and consolidating the papers
- Maintaining communication with authors
- Arrange keynote speakers
- Professional marketing of the conference
- Providing ISBN/ISSN for publication
- Indexing & Abstracting
- Extended Paper Publication in Journals
How to Collaborate with us?
- Step-1 Choose the Date, Topic of The conference, Venue of the Conference.
- Step-2 Send us the inquiry Form.
- Step-3 Choose the Model of Conference from the 4 available model with us
- Step-4 Sign the MOU and send back to us. We will provide you the Signed Copy of MOU.
- Step-5 Collaboration Complete.
Please submit your proposal: email@example.com