About The Conference
Africa Minerals and Sustainable Energy Forum (AMSEF) presents a hybrid business platform that brings together African minerals, energy, renewable, power generation, oil and gas industries to identify solutions and strategies to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix for Africa and for the international community, with a view to finding solutions to the current crisis in oil and gas resulting from the instability in Eastern Europe and with a commitment of fulfilling the Millennium Sustainable Development Goals relating to Affordable & Clean Energy (SDG-7), Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (SDG-9), Sustainable cities and Communities (SDG-11), Climate Action (SDG-13).
For the forum, we expect the following:
- 1000+ Visiting Mineral & Energy Professionals.
- 15,000+ Attendees
- 300+ Senior Decision Making Forum Delegates
- 50+ Industry Leading Speakers
- 350+ Global & Region
Conference Start Date: 2023-03-01
Deadline for submission / Apply: 2023-01-31
Conference End Date: 2023-03-03
Deadline for Abstracts: 2022-12-31
Guests of Honor
- Grow your business network
- AMSEF attracts professionals with strong buying power and presents exhibitors with the opportunity to meet with existing connections and build new ones.
- Develop new business
- Attending at the AMSEF allows you the opportunity to showcase your products, services and technology to key industry buyers.
- Reach your Target Audience
- A large percentage of AMSEFs participants and decision makers, purchasers or industry influencers, opening doors to viable business opportuniti
What Attendees Say
The AMSEF minerals and energy conference is always informative and entertaining. It is good place to exchange knowledge, experience and for networking.
I am very pleased that I attended the previous conference. It was very well organised and structured. I hope to attend this year!
I am a professional who is in need of new skills like what you will be covering in the conference. I look forward to attending. I will tell my friends. Keep up the good work!
SPEAKERS & CALL FOR PAPERS
- New legal framework for energy exports to Europe
- How can Europe solve the current energy crisis?
- Opportunities for energy export to Europe and other markets
- State of renewable energy in Africa
- Framework for renewable energy development in Africa
- Renewable Energy capacity in Africa
- State of Biomass and Bioenergy in Africa
- Sustainable Energy
- Emerging technologies for the Green Economy
- Climate change impact and remediation models
- Waste-to-Energy initiatives in Africa
- Smart Energy Systems
- Opportunities and threats for energy development and exports
- Oil and Gas Technology
- Fosil and renewable energy sources in Africa
- The State of renewable energy in Africa
- Collaboration opportunities between Africa and other parts of the world in the development of renewable energy
- Collaboration opportunities between Africa and other parts of the world in the development of the oil and gas sector
- Collaboration opportunities between Africa and other parts of the world in the development of solar energy
Showcase your companys leadership at the most important Mineral and Sustainable Energy event. AMSEF will provide you with unprecedented access and visibility to global industry mineral and sustainable energy professionals including Ministers, CEOs, Senior Executives and Key Decision makers.
As a sponsor, your company will be positioned amongst the most influential and important players across the industry. AMSEF provides your company with unique opportunities to maximize your brand exposure enabling you to secure new business, service your existing clients and engage in industry dialogue.
Sponsorship opportunities provide cost-effective ways of reaching a targeted audience with a greater impact. These not only offer excellent branding opportunities to a quality audience, but also give you a wider reach across various media. Sponsorship Opportunities, you can increase your visibility to your target audience, and position your company as an industry leader. Sponsorship provides a variety of innovat
- For all payment for registration fee can be made in USD or Uganda Shillings
- All banking charges must be borne by the participants. The amount of bank charges will not be inclusive in the official receipt of the conference.
- Registration can be made online.
- Companies must register and pay their registration fees via Direct Banking/ Telegraphic Transfer/ Electronic Fund Transfer in order for their abstracts to be included in the final conference programme of the AMSEF.
- The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
- The registration fee cannot be refunded for any reasons caused by the delegates.
- All travelling expenses will be borne by presenters and participants.
- An official invoice can be requested by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com . Please state your Paper ID number in the email.
Info for visa
- About the conference invitation letter
A Letter of Invitation is
a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by
the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with
your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
Invitation letters will
only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed. Register;
http://allafricaconf.com/registration. Invitation letters will
be sent by e-mail.
- Passport Scan Copy
For those who require a
visa, please note that the Organizing Committee has no control over the visa
application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or
consulate. The conference cannot be responsible for actual visa issuances. The
process length varies from individuals, youre strongly advised to start your
application as soon as you can.
Should your application be denied, We cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
Visitors entering Uganda must possess the following documents:
- A valid passport or travel document
- Fulfill the Uganda visa requirement (for foreigners if applicable)
- Arrival or departure card
- An invitation letter for the AMSEF delegates to be used in the visa application can be requested from the conference secretariat. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Further information
For further information on how to apply for the Uganda visa, please see the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: https://www.mofa.go.ug
BUILD TRUST and awareness amongst your key stakeholders.
SHOWCASE your sustainability commitments and efforts.
REMAIN and attract talent by providing your company a synonym for responsibility.
REWARD your team for all their hard work in making your company more sustainable.
BENCHMARK your CR performance with 50+ international corporate leaders.
PROVE to all the sceptics that there is an ROI on sustainability, after all!
AMSEF is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed international forum on sustainable energy sources, technologies and mineral exploration industry that provides a forum for the exchange of latest technical information, the dissemination of the high-quality research results, the presentation of the new developments in the area, and the debate and shaping of future directions and priorities for sustainable development and energy
security. Towards this end, the conference will be a venue in which experts, scholars, and practitioners can present new findings, insights, and experiences in specific areas of study on sustainable energy sources, technologies and mineral exploration.
AMSEF Awards recognise the achievements of private individuals and organisations in new sustainable energy technologies, explorers, miners and industry service that champion a transparent, equitable and mutually beneficial industry in Africa.
The AMSEF Awards present an opportunity to celebrate visionary approaches which deliver long term benefits for communitiesvastly improving their outcomes across employment, health, education and environmental conservation.
About the Organizing Society
Africa Mineral and Sustainable Energy Forum (AMSEF) presents a hybrid business platform that brings together African minerals, energy, renewable, power generation, oil and gas industries to identify solutions and strategies to foster a secure, affordable and low-carbon energy mix for the continent with a commitment of fulfilling the Millennium Sustainable Development Goals relating to Clean water and Sanitation (SDG-6), Affordable & Clean Energy (SDG-7), Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (SDG-9), Sustainable cities and Communities (SDG-11), Climate Action (SDG-13), Life below water (SDG-14) and Life on water (SDG-15).
Located a few miles from downtown Kampala, International University of East Africa is easy to access by car, taxi and special hire.
The university is a short walk from the famous Kabalagala business and entertainment district. On campus is one of East Africa's largest auditoriums, popular for conferences and exhibitions.
The university has plenty of green spaces for reading and for relaxation. The venue is perfectly designed for learning and networking.